The Interactive Movement Expo (TIME)
Saturday, April 28th in Atlanta, GA
In recognition of Parkinson Disease Awareness Month, the GA Chapter of APDA is sponsoring the TIME expo. The theme is “It’s TIME to Move!” The Expo promotes exercise, hobbies, education, laughter and fun as ‘therapy’ for people with a movement disorder or other diagnosis. Participants will have the opportunity to learn about different movement and exercise modalities by actually trying them out!
• Interactive demonstrations of Tai Chi, Neuro Intergrative Action, Feldenkrais and Wii Hab
• Luncheon keynote performer will be Greg Tamblyn, award winning comedian, musician and motivational speaker
• Research and Demonstration of Tango for Parkinson’s
• Vendors related to exercise, mobility, travel and fitness
• Includes light breakfast and box lunch, giveaways and prizes
Cost for the day is $25, including lunch, with proceeds benefiting the GA Chapter of American Parkinson Disease Association.
Space is limited, so check out the website www.movementexpo.com for more information or to register.
To learn more about Parkinson’s Disease visit www.apdageorgia.org.